Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Problem with Binary Search.

Hi Gurus.I am using binary search to read data from internal table with approx more than 3lacs records. Also my table is sorted by BUKRS BELNR. But the problem is that i am getting records from lower half of table only and first half of table is igno...

Resolved! Background Job - Display List

Hi everyone,I wrote a program many moons ago which uses the FM HR_DISPLAY_BASIC_LIST. This program was only ever run as a foregroundjob and everything has been ok.However, when I try and run this as a backgoround job, the last two columnsin the repor...

Push button and menu

1.Can we increase the height of push button in screen painter?Iam able to drag it increasing the length,but how to increase height?2.Can we deactivate,activate menu in the runtime which is built using menu painter?Thanks

Resolved! What is SQL Query

Dear all,what is meant by SQL Query?I have a report which is directly in production and not in development.its a user created program.some one said that it is SQL query.What is meant by it ?Is there any name for that SQL query?If yes,how can I find i...

Material open stock report

Hi Experts,I have to list of material stcok, open orders in hand and open deliverires in hand.If any one have sample report please provide me?Waht is meant by open order and closed order?Waht is meant by open delivery and closed delivery?ASAPthanx,Su...

ALV double report

hi experts,how can i make an ALV double report resizable?in my program, the output should display 2 ALV reports. these should be resizeable so that if ever no records are displayed in the 1st table, it would not take up a lot of space but instead the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.