Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

ALV

hi i need to do develop an alv report in which in selection screen i will have company code vendor number,date range,key date.the report will extract all vendor open items for specified company code and generate ageing report at any given date and al...

User-exit

Hi All,I have created a project for user exit.but when i want to write some code in include zx...then its giving me an error that program name zx..are reserved for includes of exit function group.Could anybody help me to how to write my code in exit....

Resolved! INETRACTIVE ALV GRID DISPLAY

Hey Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me, what are the proper steps to develop an Interactive alv grid display report??It will be better if some one provide the process point wise step by step. example codes will be appreciated. I am always getting confus...

Resolved! cl_htmlb_manager

Hi - I am using cl_htmlb_manager=>get_data to return the values of inputFields no problem but I cannot get it to return the value of a textView.My code for the successful inputField is:value = tv_data->get_cell_id( row_index = tv_data->prevselectedro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.