Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Regarding exception ..

Dear friends,, Could you kindly help me please to share your experience .. ?? I want to know how to raise exception in program (SE38). I insert code for : try ................catch cx_root. ............... (1).endtry. That's "try-catch" working when...

Resolved! add all line items

Hi , I had a requirement in which i have to get the netprice(netpr) of costcentre(kostl)but for each kostl there r multiple netpr.so what i have to do is to add the netprs for each kostl and has to display itPlz provide an example for how to a...

Hello ! Everybody

I have one report where i am printing out the partner types for one sales order. But my requirement is I have to get at least three partner types..in each line i.e SH,SP,BP.....If Any body has SAP system with it then I can send my code for better un...

Validate Business Partner

I need to validate some fields in BP (business partner) transaction. I was suggested to use BDT Function Module(any) to validate BP fields.Could any one tell which Function module i have to use to validate the fields??? thanks in advance.

Resolved! Table Maintenance : Events

Hi Experts,In SE54, I am trying to create event for a custom table that I have created and generated. But it is giving me a message No data maintenance authorization; display only. Can anybody please let me know why it is not allowing me to create ev...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.