Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

ALV grid clickable???

Hi all.. I have an alv grid to which i have transfered the data from a table. If an element in a column is double clicked, it should check for the element as to is it a program or a transaction or something else from the next cell in the same row and...

Error in IDOC Inbox

Hi Abapers, I'm getting one error in IDOC (inbox),I did't understand that error,outbox is sucessfully created green light is displayed but inbox is faild,i tried so many times but i did't understand.it's urgent ........ can anyone plz slove this ...

SPAU and SPDD.

Hi,Can anyone send me a documentation of SPAU and SPDD transactions explaining about the color legends green,red and yellow signals and the green tick mark in these transactions.Points will be rewarded.Thanks & Regards,Soumya.

Resolved! Last day of the month-year

HI,Can anyone tell me which function module is used to get the last day of the month, when we provide month and year as input parameters (export parameters)to the function module. In the selection sereen I have 2 parameters, month and year. I need to...

HI

WHAT IS ALE ? HOW IS RFC RELATED TO ALE AND IDOC ??? ..WHAT IS VALUE TABLE AND CHECK TABLE ? WHAT IS THE SIMILARITY AND DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM ? WHAT IS BUFFERING ? WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF IT AND ON WHAT BASIS ARE THEIR CLASSIFIED ?

no display command

Hi All, i have declared to radiobutton in my program . statement is like this. parameters : drsalab radiobutton group g1, vrsalab radiobutton group g1.in my program i do not want to display these two radiobutton.How i can do th...

relation b/w the tables

Hello ,i need the GL account no from SKA1 related to bwtar-valuation Type from MSEG. Valuation type :INDIGENOUS GL account no, Business Area, Material Code, Material Description, Valuation type, Quantity, Rate ValueValuation type IMPORTED Sl.No. Busi...

NAeda by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.