Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! screen painter

Can anyone please be kind enough to pass me the link to learn how to create a new screen in screen painter..Can anybody please give me a stepwise explaination of using a screen painter.I am completly new towards screen painter.thanx.

CONTROL RECORD in IDOC

Hi xpertsI have an issue related to control records. In we19 i see the control record as EDIDC ut what i need is EDI_DC40. When cheked the documenation of the EDI_DC40 structure it is relating with "The control record for Release 4.0 has the structur...

prabhu_s2 by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

xml To itab

Hi ,i'm trying extract data from PDF file. (Adobe Offline scenario).I'm getting this XML runtime error. could anybody can help me to solve this problem.This is my code ,CALL TRANSFORMATION idSOURCE XML lv_xml_data_stringRESULT zscustomer12 = wa_zcust...

Help on Inner Join Query

Hi ABAPers,I was trying to develop a report for which query is something like this.*********************************************************************&----*& Report ZT_SERIAL*&&----*&*&&----REPORT ZT_SERIAL.TABLES : SER01,SER03,OBJK,LIKP,LIPS. " ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.