Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! dROP dOWN LIST

Can any one tell me the code for drop down list program?below is the code i am doing sometthing wrong .i am not getting the desired drop down list? data: itab like kna1 occurs 1 with header line. parameters: jtab like kna1-kunnr. at selection-scree...

Problem using CALL_FB08

Hi all,I am using CALL_FB08 for reversing a document. When I run my program in debug mode, the document is posted, but if I execute it directly, the document is not getting posted! I tried commit and work, changed the update parameter to "S" and "L" ...

Resolved! conversion error

Hi,plz any body suggest i am converting spread to excel where if for unit of measure if i am giving getting the error"Error during conversion field type conflict"my form is below plz suggest where its going wrongany help is highly appreciatedFORM APP...

Resolved! IDOC error in production server

Hi everyone,I'm getting this error, when users trigger an Idoc:Error while writing IDoc to fileMessage no. EA084DiagnosisThe IDoc was to be written to file cocca3301\interface\output_idocs\1120549.txtThat was not possible because no authorization for...

VOFM

hi,where do i get the VOFM routines in the SPRO . please any one tell me the way to find out..there are some existing routines i need to deactvate them n delete them.. so how can i do it..thnxEdited by: neha gupta on Jan 22, 2008 4:28 PM

Resolved! Lookup Table/Screen

How do everyone, I have created a customised table to hold details relating to cost centres. There are only three columns for each row held on the table. Rather than having to use SM30 to maintain the data I was hoping to write a new transaction so t...

Submit statement

hi, i am using submit statement in my custom report to call a report with variant.I am able to do it. But my problem is......i need to select a particular event after the variant is called....how can i call it externally from my custom report?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.