Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

sap ALV Report

Hi guruHow to developed an ALV report to get material status as per material no which displays the color for particular row or column or cell?plz explain details with examplesThanksRegardsmanas

New to ABAP

Dear Freinds,I am a functional consultant sap sd.I want to learnIDOC'sBDC'suserexitsreports customizationvariant configurationsI have few basic questions1) Can you please guide me if it is required to have a ABAP prgramming knowledge to learn the abo...

Regarding Long Text

Hi Experts I am getting longtext through read text function module.Entire Long Text is there in internal table. Long Text total Length is 1500 characters.How can i pass into single variyable entire longtext.Please send the...

Resolved! Use internal table in Smartform

Hi All,I want to use the internal table in program in smartform.For that i have declare that table in TABLES attribute of the function module and trying to declare that table in form interface in smartform.I have created one stucture in data dictiona...

copy standard BAPi

Can anybody send me the step by step procedure for copy the standard bapi , i copied the bapi , but its no coping all the incules and function modules , when iam tyring to copy those its error..pls any help me abt this pls..Regards,pandu

table control dumps

Hello All,I have subscreen in which i created a table control.The problem is when i have a tbale control on subscreen the program dumps but where as when i have one field in sub screen the program doesn't dump.Could any please help me to solve the pr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.