Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem in PDF zoom size

Hi Experts,I have developed a program which sent the program output as an email with PDF attachment. When I open the PDF its zoom size is defaults to 92%. Because of this always the customer needs to adjust zoom size.I am using the FM ‘CONVERT_ABAPSP...

Resolved! UPgrade

Hello friends,We are going from 4.6 to 6.0 and is unicode.Can some one provide me a check lisk kind of thing that would have all the ABAP remidation that needs to be done for the custom development.Specially with the interface programs.Thanks,Ster

Resolved! Initial Capital

Dear All, I am searching for a function that would enable me to change "JACK" to "Jack". In oracle there is a way initcap(X). But here I want the user to input say JACK and the report should show Jack. this should be achieved without using ...

Resolved! IDOC 51 status

Hi,i am trying post idoc with status 64.(message type INVOIC)but it is not successful and giving status 51 and giving message'Messages from IDoc processing can be found in application log'.where do you find application log?thanks in advance,Ramakrish...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.