Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

field symbol not assignned

Hi, i have created my own field catalog and assign toreuse_alv_list_display fucntion module but i am getting execption 'field symbols not assigned' can any body help me in solving this problem pls give a simple alv program usign own field catlog an...

Presentation Server

Hi Guru,I am downloading the data to presentation server. But it should download to another peson m/c.How to do that .Pls help me.For ex. There are two persons A and B.When A is executing the data then it sud download in the m/c of B.Thanks

at exit-command

Hi, I have made a field mandatory, and The function codes checked in the AT EXIT-COMMAND module is designated as type ‘E’ function codes and module with AT-EXIT COMMAND is written first in the listBut when I press exit in the screen it is still t...

WRITE MM/DD/YYYY not working

I'm having the following issue:When I try to use the statements: WRITE p0002-gbdat TO w_hire-gbdat DD/MM/YYYY.OR WRITE p0002-gbdat DD/MM/YYYY to w_hire-gbdat. I always get a date formatted as MM/DD/YYYY in w_hire-gbdat.I tried changing my date pa...

Resolved! Generate

Hi all,Please tell me what is a real impact of GENERATE in report, how it is different from ACTIVATE.regards,Prabhu<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Apr 22, 2008 12:30 PM

HR Inbound ?

Hi Guru's, I've got the BADI which hold the value of personnel number obj id - HRALE00INBOUND_IDOC. Now can any 1 pls tell me how to change this to get the personnel number that is obj id in run time while idoc with no p...

Resolved! Break Security

Guys, last nigth I was thinking, if a user is not allow to execute for example transaction sm50 and he execute /h before of perform sm50 , he can change the values of variables in debugging process ? and worst access to transaction ?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.