Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

VK11

Hi All,I have done a Report, for this report output, I am doing a BDC for transaction VK11 based on the report output. The BDC is done in the background. The user wants to see the screen for VK11 with all the above updated data from report output.Reg...

BAPI Salesorder

Hi,I'm looking for an example for bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 of BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE with the configuration tables filled. Does anyone know how I can fill these tables:ORDER_CFGS_REFORDER_CFGS_INSTORDER_CFGS_PART_OFORDER_CFGS_VALUEORDER_CF...

b_deterd2 by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to join three tables?

I have used this query to join three tables but it displays an error : field vbak-vbeln is unknown.please help me out..SELECT vbak-vbeln vbak-bstnk vbap-matnr vbap-zmeng makt-maktxINTO CORRESPONDING FIELDs OF TABLE itab FROM vbakinner JOIN vbap ON vb...

Resolved! OO ABAP

Hi friendsi want to learn about OO ABAP . i know abap .please tell me the which topics i have to learn if i want to do entire programming in OO fashion .and how can i know the standard classes in the SAP.thanks & regards,srinivas

Resolved! Function EDIT_TEXT

Hi,I use the function EDIT_TEXT on two systems ECC 6 (unicode migration) and I haven't same results.In non-unicode system, I have the basic editor and in unicode system I have word.Can you explain this difference ?Thanks.

Regarding object oriented

hi i am developing report using oops concept i am having doubt on hw can i declare the custom control.please send the code hw to declare custom control ,and hw can i set the screen areaor send any sample code related to this one.. RegardsSp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.