Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

concatenate

Hi all, i need to concatenate the field itab-vbeln with '|' and place in one of the field in itab-text.My field length of itab-text(250) type c and if this field exceeds vbeln of 250 char it should go to next field of itab-text1(250) type c...

SSO for CRM 3.0

Der all,We are looking into implementing a single sign on solution for our BBP system CRM 3.0. We have successfully setup SSO within our Portal (AD as our user management engine) and employees SSO into Portal and also there is a SSO into R/3 & BW sys...

L_TO_CONFIRM

Hi Guyz, what are all the parameters needs to pass to confirm TO into the function module(L_TO_CONFIRM)...im passing warehouse number and transfer order number ..Iam getting the exception 'NOTHING TO DO' (NO ITEM FOR CONFIRMATION(CHECK YOUR ENTRY).. ...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST problem

Hi to all.I have the following problem:when I use the FM "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" for Accounting Vendor Document post, if I use the field SP_GL_IND (Special G/L Indicator) in ACCOUNTPAYABLE structure to refer to field GL_ACCOUNT of the same structure...

Resolved! string

Hi friends,I need a piece of code for finding out the last three character in a string.The string contains the path with file name. i need to fetch the file name extension only.please suggest me the code for the abovethanks in advancesai

BAPI

Hi All,I am creating the retail material and updating the same through the BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_MAINTAINDATA_RT. Now my issue is i need to extend the created material for 300 plants (stores). So will you guys please let me know is they any BAPI which w...

path change

Hi Experts,We have changed the archive path in the content repositery using OAC0 transaction. But after that also the archived files are stored in the same old path and not in the new path.In SARA transaciton i have verified , in the archive director...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.