Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Decrypt SAP Attachment

For years my client has been attaching Word Documents, Spread Sheets and Text files to FI and PO documents using Services for Objects --> Create Attachment. They now want to put these attachments on an external server. In most cases the orignal docum...

Resolved! Access Key

Hi allWhile tring to open the Standard SAP programs in EDIT Mode , It asking the "Access Key".How the Access Key is set to a Standard SAP programs .But In Normal Pgms it is not asking.Asking the Access Key to Edit the Pgm.Pgm Name : SAPMF02DAttribu...

Enabling screen field

Hi Friends,I am validating value of a field and showing an error message in an user exit. When the error message appears all the screen fiedls are disabling for input. I want to enable the checked field for input. Please note the error message code i...

Resolved! Processing Record by batch

Hi Experts,I have an scenario, In the internal table suppose If I have a 50,000 records ( fifty thousand records) , suposse I want to process the records in the batch of 5000 ( five thousand ) , I need to process 10 times to compelete this 50,000 re...

Resolved! Table for Memory Id

Hi Guru's,I actually curious to know to in which table the Memory id are stored. And the list of programs where the the memory id is used. EXPORT lt_sub_mdata TO MEMORY ID ZTSD_SUB_MDATA. I want to know the other programs where the memor...

Table control

Hi All, How to add field in existing table control I hve made one table control with the help of wizard now i want add one field in it . I have manually added the Fields to the table control.But i do not want to display these newly added ...

Resolved! Structural Authorizations

Hi,I'm implementing Structural Auths for a HCM implementation. The regular security is working for the regular users. My requirement was for 5 global managers, and I do need structural auths for them. My question is, in using position based security,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.