Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Alv Blocked Display

Hi All,I want to display Blocked ALV.i know the function modules REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INITREUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_APPENDREUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_DISPLAYI want to display it with óut using this function modules.Is there anyway to do that.If so please let me ...

search single character

Hello All,I have a select option using which I want to find material number 'ABCDE'. My problem is I do not know the third character for example. So how do I find 'AB%DE' I cant use '' as I will give me all the materials similar to AB. But I want to ...

Resolved! Reg: Net Quantity

Hi Guys, I need to find the piece of code which generates the Netprice in the transaction ME21N.I found the table name and the field for the transaction but my requirement is to find the piece of code which generates the Netprice when we ...

Resolved! transaction code

Hi friends,I am working on a module pool program. I need to know how to lock the transaction ( ztransaction - the transaction code created for my module pool program) .I need to know how to make the transaction to be used only by a single user at a ...

Resolved! REG:OSS NOTES

Hi all can any body plz tell me the process of posting questions to SAP through OSS notes?i dont know how to enter OSS notesSo Plz tell me the steps for sending qustions to SAP through OSS notesthanks in advancepavan

How to refresh DataBase Tables

Hello,The below ABAP code is fetching WorkItem Id from the table SDOE00D00000.But the problem is , when i execute the script for the first time, it gets me the old data and when i execute for the second time, it fetches the latest data from the table...

Changes in Table Maintanance

Hi All, I have one requirement in table maintanance generator.I have 4 fields werks,matnr and to other fields for uper and lower limit.I want to display only those entry in the table maintanance for which user is authorized. I want to check authori...

No maintenance authorisations

Hi all,I've created a table in ECC5. its a client dependent table.i've maintained the table maintenance generator when tried to modify events a message is thrown'No maintenance authorisations for the cross-client tables'.need some inputsThanks & Rega...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.