Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! asign field value

Hi all, I have table ZTAB1 with field name IDPAR value 'RSK1' an field FRPA vith value '10'. how can I asign value 10 to structure ZREX-RSK1. situation is tat field value of IDPAR will be name of structure field ZREX as I told.

alv related prob

hello all experts,i made an alv,which shows display like thisdo no(likp-vbeln) | name(kna1-name1) | batch| qty| shipment no(vttk-tknum)| trucck no(vttk-signi)now the fact is likp-traid (truck no) is in my selection-screen,by which i fill all my itabs...

Resolved! modify internal table

Hi,i want create serial no according to delivery challan no.and save that no in database table.but record not insert.my code.TABLES: zann.DATA : vbeln TYPE zann-vbeln.DATA : srno type zann-srno.DATA: Z_ANN LIKE ZANN OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.data: ...

Resolved! Interactive Report

hi, how to make possible to click only on the first column values of every screen?..for example,if i want to see the detailed list of channel wise sales report when i select any of sales organization..i want to restrict the end user selection onl...

Resolved! How to export an internal table

Hi friends, I have one requirement to make Function ModuleIn that we want output list of a standard transaction in TABLE parameter of that FMFor that I am using following procedure..........1) Copied the standard report and made it a Z report2) M...

Resolved! MM01 / MM02 / MM03 F4 Help

Hi Friends,Thanks in Advance.This is Search Help Requirement for the MM01 / MM02 / MM03 Transaction Code ..regarding.If you go for MM02 T.Code and press F4 Help.. The system will Pop-up a standard Help for the User.In that Help take help 'Plant Mater...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.