Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! BADI and field exit - MM02

Hi All,I'm using ST05 to trace and find the BADI for MM02. In the result, i get below data. Can I know how we know if below BADI is implemented so that I can activate and debug the code in BADI. Is there anyone know others BADI are useful for MM02?In...

Resolved! Local object identification

Hi All,Please let me know whether there is a table which holds information about the PROGRAM's reference to other objects.For Example, say program A uses n number of references to other objects like data elements, calls n number of Function Modules,...

Resolved! Condition Values deletion

Hi Experts,i had a sales document having condition some condition types with values.ZRPA condition type for which the condition values are entered manually not from condition records.How to delete these values or these rows from my sales order.Where ...

Error showing while left join

Dear expert,can we use both sides table in where condition of any outer join?can you give me an example.i want to create one left join for one view and one std. table.i want to give some condition for both table , and it is depended on selection cri...

nayanlad by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logical Unit of Work

Hi,I have to run a set of BDC's in background mode in a sequence using a program. But these BDC's are depended on each other. So I need to check each BDC whether its success and then proceed with other one, if its failure then should roll back the pr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.