Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Total Item Value Field in PR

Dear Experts ,I need to know in which table where the Total Value Item field is in ... because i want to use it in SQVINote : I searched for it in EBAN and EBKN but i didn't find it .. i think it is not stored in the table and just being calculated (...

mm01 error

hello,When i enter MM01 tcode in command field.and when i enter basic data 1 . then after pressing Enter,error message shown as below.Field "PROCTYPE_DIST" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tablesnor defined by a "DATA" statement."and...

Resolved! ABAP Model-Drivel Architecture

Hello All,I'm looking for a tool that allows to create ABAP Objects from an UML schema or a NW-embeded UML Editor with ABAP code generation.I've heard that Netweaver has some MDA features but I'm afraid that they are only focused on Java development....

Resolved! ALV grid problem

hi experts , my problem is, i copied a standard program(ALV grid ) and customized as per our requirement , every thing is going well ,i created a PF-STATUS(detail button ) for the ALV grid display , only the customized button alone coming , but i wa...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.