Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_DATA_MODIFY

Hi Experts,I use the BAPI BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_DATA_MODIFY to update multiple root causes like IW32 but for some reasons it does not display when I browse it via IW32/IW33. When I click edit I can see it.Best regards,- Anthony -Edited by: Anthony Pham on M...

Create Alv Border

Hi all,I want to create a alv with some rows.For this i have some requirements:In every row contains different numbers of columns.Which will be displaying like an excel file with differeny columns in different rows.Sugess How is it possible?Points wi...

Resolved! COMMIT WORK in Badi

Hi Experts,What exactly are the implications or advantages of placing a 'COMMIT WORK' statement in a Badi Implementation.To be more specific, in one of the implementations of Order_Save Badi, I'm trying to update a custom table. At this point I'm usi...

Resolved! Font Size Probelm in Smartforms

Hi Experts,I am trying to change the font in smartforms using SE72.Now using this style i am trying to print the Company HeaderFont size 38 but its not showing the font size 38 in print preview.But is shows the same fontsize while i am typing the co...

Resolved! Logs Doubt

Hello All,How to get a detailed log?Right now I am getting the message alone whether success or not.Why do we need to give data in test data container when we could give the same multiple data using parameters?Thanks and Warm Regards,SampathKumar G.

eCATT Test Script

Hello All,I am writing a Test Script for MM01 transaction.I don't know Where to write the ABAP and ENDABAP Block for test script.Should I have to write it in the Command Editor or anywhere else.Can anybody help in the procedure of doing a testing for...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.