Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! reuse_alv_grid_display

Hallo ,How can I prepare a fieldcataloge for reuse_alv_grid_display can somebody tell me. The problem is thatI want the value of a column(char field) in ALV right-justified.data: fcat type slis_t_fieldcat_alv.data wa_fcat like line of fcat.wa_fcat-fi...

Issue with OLE --

Hi All,I am using OLE concept in my program. When i am passing date as January 01, 2008 in output is converting and displaying as 01-Jan-08. In output i have to disaply January 01,2008.Anybody can tell me how to fix it.Thanks,Maheedhar

Resolved! analyse an application

HiI know in the past it was not possible to do that. But is it meanwhile possible.to do that ( e.g. Release 7.0 or higher) To trace or track all the application specific data like function module calls, class calls and performs etc. during its runti...

Resolved! user exit for OBBH

Hai Friends,How can i create a user exit for "Substitution" (OBBH).?In OBBH i have created a step under line item and written the coding in that program. how can i give the user exit number in the substituition.I am getting the following error "User ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.