Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Communication user and API access

Hi expert,We are an ISV partner of SAP S/4HANA. We will use OData APIs to Get/Post data from outside S4HC in our solution. As far as we know now, only communication users can access APIs. We can only use basic auth for integration currently since som...

Resolved! Push Button text

Hi Everyone, How to get the text of a push button in a module pool? For e.g : we can get the function code of a button in sy-ucomm variable, but I need text of that button . Kindly suggest.

Resolved! How to keep buffer in cloud app?

Hi all, In SAP GUI, user's behavior creates some buffer data and the buffer will be saved into db when user clicks save button. I am wondering how this works the same in cloud Fiori app, as far as I know, RESTful API is stateless and there is not...

SAP Developer News, October 12, 2023

SAP Integration Suite – Business Accelerator Hub, AEM, and openSAP Course SAP Business Accelerator Hub - Domains: https://blogs.sap.com/2023/10/06/introducing-sap-business-accelerator-hub-domains/ Advanced Event Mesh - deployment regions: https://he...

thumbnail.png

Dump in select

Dear Experts, I'm having issue that I'm getting dump after cursor crossing the select statement. select is written for CDS VIEWS Which is having If we use the select with up to rows its working properly. Kindly Provide some suggestion or ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.