Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATC - Check what's with "*** Dynpro Area 1-99 (Usability Checks)" - what to do?

joachimrees1
Active Contributor

In ATC, I get this message: "*** Dynpro Area 1-99 (Usability Checks)" .

What does ist mean (like: what problem does it tell me about) and how can I solve it?

Opposed to other "GUI Usability Check"-Items, ( like "Menu bar not created" oder "Standard function not assigned to designated function key") - where I could use old SE80-Checks to get more/better Info) I feel completely left alone with that message 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joachimrees1
Active Contributor

OK, so this is what I found out:

1. It's message SWB_TODO_CHECKS 000 and it's quite generic (-> can mean lots of things)

2. If you run the inspection in SCI you get way more explanatory results!

4 REPLIES 4

joachimrees1
Active Contributor

OK, so this is what I found out:

1. It's message SWB_TODO_CHECKS 000 and it's quite generic (-> can mean lots of things)

2. If you run the inspection in SCI you get way more explanatory results!

Hi Joachim,

Do you resolve this SCI problem you attached?

I have the same problem, thanks so much:)

0 Kudos

Hi zyw1070604284 ,

actually I did not solve it. I think for the first one, I tried it and created additional menus for "Edit" and "Goto", but I think the message didn't go away. I let it go then, as I think it's not worth the botther....

Sorry that I have no better info
Best
Joachim

sridar18
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the PF status in ergonomics ,you will get the list of keys which are having issues, double click on it to see the issue

Thanks & Regards,

R.Sridhar Prasad