Application Development Blog Posts
Learn and share on deeper, cross technology development topics such as integration and connectivity, automation, cloud extensibility, developing at scale, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This is the eleventh blog of the blog series about Remote Code Analysis in ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC).

See also blogs:

Now you can browse results from remote ATC central check system (in particular the active central result) using ATC Result Browser in ABAP Development Tools in Eclipse of your checked system (local developer system):

To enable this functionality in remote ATC scenario you need to implement the following SAP Notes in the following systems:

1. In central ATC check system (Reference Check System):

2811876 – ATC: Access Central Results from Reference Check System in ADT

2. In checked systems (local developer systems)

2808562 – ATC: Access Reference Check System via ADT

Documentation SAP Note:

2825782 - Enabling Access to the Reference Check System for ABAP Development Tools

60 Comments
BlackmanCC
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Olga,

Is it possible to use ATC check with baseline on 750SP21?

Thanks and regards.

Jens
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Jens,

baseline is available with SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.51, see also the blog https://blogs.sap.com/2016/12/13/remote-code-analysis-in-atc-working-with-baseline-to-suppress-findi...

Regards,

Olga.
amitpdutta
Participant
0 Kudos
Thanks Olga for your response.
motpeters
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Can Central Results be accessed from the managed development system via the SAP GUI as well as from ADT?

I'm having trouble viewing them from our development system PST (SAP_BASIS 740 0026 SAPKB74026 SAP Basis Component) using the GUI.

image.png

But I can see them from the Central Check system ATD (SAP_BASIS 756 0002 SAPK-75602INSAPBASIS SAP Basis Component).

image.png

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Tom,

the central ATC results can be accessed in development systems only in the ADT.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
motpeters
Explorer
Thank you Olga!
CreyJ
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Olga,

Just a short question. Our central ATC is now SAP S/4HANA FOUNDATION 2022 and can therefore calculate quickfixes. Does the central result also cover the quickfixes / apply the quickfix function? I tried it but i did not see any quickfix in ADT.

("Additional features ..." in local DEV are activated and the central run was executed with quickfix calculation.)

Regards

Jürgen
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Jürgen,

in order to apply Quick Fixes, you need to execute the local ATC run in ADT.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
CreyJ
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Olga,

too bad, I thought this could work to use quickfixes in a 750 system.

Regards

Jürgen
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Jürgen,

Quick Fixes are available with AS ABAP 7.53 (S/4HANA 1809), see also the blog https://blogs.sap.com/2018/10/02/semi-automatic-custom-code-adaptation-after-sap-s4hana-system-conve.... Quick Fixes should be applied on the S/4HANA system, because the code adaptation for S/4HANA makes sense only on the system, where S/4HANA standard software is available. It could be possible to wish Quick Fixes for SAP HANA findings on the <7.53 systems, but technically the Quick Fixes infrastructure is not available on those systems and downport (if technically feasible at all) would involve a lot of effort.

I hope it helps you.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
Labels in this area