cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Email Notification to Approve/Reject in Mail Server and then send response back to SAP GRC system to automatically approve/reject the Access Request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I am using the standard workflow template WS 76300056 for approving/rejecting the Access Request.

This is using the class CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF and event START to trigger the workflow. There is dialog task in the workflow TS76308026 that sends the Access request approval dialog to approvers. This also sends an email to the user's mail server which in my case is MS Outlook. The email is shown below.

When we click on this link it open a new browser session with the Access Request where we can submit/reject it.

Please see the screenshot below.

My requirement is to auto approve/reject the AR when we click on the Approve/Reject link.

I already know the way we can send mailto links in the same email and then generate an auto reply that will be routed to the desired SAP system through inbound email exit and the same requirement can be done using this. I need to know if we can do some change so that when we click on this link it should automatically approve/reject the Access Request. I know the AR process is designed on a Webdynpro  platform. So can we somehow call the webdynpro application or invoke some class methods after we click on the link above.

Any help is highly solicited.

Regards,

Sandip

View Entire Topic
Former Member

Hi This issue is resolved.

We created a custom function module to add custom web links that would call the same web dynpro application for the GRAC Access request process. This function module is enhanced to create custom links and add in the email template in standard GRAC configuration.

thus our custom link generated would call the approve/reject method when we the APPROVE/REJECT mailto links will be clicked.

Regards,

Sandip

0 Kudos
Hi,

can you please send me the code I also having the same requirement.