Installation and Upgrade
The software logistics toolset comprises all tools for installation, system copy and rename, dual-stack split, and system upgrade. The pages on SAP Support Portal also provide links to the relevant guides.
The Database Administration Guide provides specific information about the administration of SAP ASE in an SAP environment. It provides references to additional documentation and guidelines and it helps you to plan, install, and maintain your SAP systems on the SAP ASE database.
These documents help you to find best practices for migration and operation of SAP NetWeaver based products on SAP ASE and the installation and configuration of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 on SAP ASE.
- SAP Applications on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise - Best Practices for Migration and Runtime
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 -Best Practices for Installation and Configuration
SAP applications running on the database SAP ASE use the authentication mechanisms provided with the SAP NetWeaver Application Server platform. This document describes the security recommendations and guidelines for user administration and authentication.
Information about HADR for SAP ASE 16.0
SAP Business Suite on SAP ASE 16.0 officially supports HADR scenarios starting September 19, 2016. This includes support for synchronous replication in addition to near-synchronous and asynchronous replication.
- HADR Availability on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Setups with SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- HADR User's Guide for SAP ASE 16.0
- HADR OS Support List
- High Availability + Disaster Recovery (3 Node HADR) with SAP ASE 16.0 SP03
- HADR System with DR Node Users Guide
- HADR Installation on SAP ASE 16 for SAP NetWeaver ABAP (2 PAS)
- HADR Installation on SAP ASE 16 for SAP NetWeaver ABAP (1 PAS)
Information about HADR for SAP ASE 15.7
Find references and documentation for Disaster Recovery Setups with SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 along with corresponding SAP Replication Server 184.108.40.206xx.
Technical Monitoring Cockpit
Learn more about the technical monitoring cockpit, our upcoming tool for monitoring SAP systems.
SAP NetWeaver Guide Finder
Find the relevant guide for installing, upgrading, or patching your SAP NetWeaver system. You can filter for application server stack, operating system, and database.