Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sustainability Control Tower latest

achowdhury
Explorer
0 Kudos

Per the latest update in sustainability control tower i see a tile named "CPE Process Templates for Data Management", I want to use this feature to upload "Injury" data. 

Used the "Actual New Records based on Data in DPI" process which has the 6 steps needed to upload data. 

However, in the "Import & Excel" section i see the upload button is greyed out as shown below. Has anyone faced this issue?

Is there any other way of uploading new data in SCT? I am aware of the "Manage Master Data" tile which is used to upload master data.

Whats the purpose for "Manage ESG Data" ?  I tried uploading a file for the measure  "INJ_INJURED_PERSON"

achowdhury_0-1718675493783.png

3 REPLIES 3

AH01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there achowdhury,

The purpose of the manage ESG Data App is to simplify the upload of data to the according measures. Anyway, there is a way to import data via the APIs (see documentation) but I have not yet played around with that option.

I uploaded data to the injury DPI yesterday with the following file:

AH01_1-1718690305806.png

Hope this is of any help to you!

LenkaSimikova
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi there achowdhury,

to upload data to Sustainability Control Tower, please use Manage ESG Data app or Inbound APIs

The process you mentioned "Actuals - create new records based on data in DPI" is used when data are saved to the DPI directly from the other sources, e.g. emission data from EHS EM .

Best Regards, 

Lenka Simikova

arpangupta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already tried this: Go to Manage ESG data -> Find the measure for which you want to load the data -> Import from file. 

arpangupta_0-1718883011481.png

Are you facing problem with only loading this particular measure?

Regards,

Arpan