Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability about SAP Green Ledger

amitkulkarni101
Participant

Hello Experts,

Could you please let us know as to by when the SAP Green Ledger solution will be available to customers. Also, any documentation around this solution will help

5 REPLIES 5

lutz_trescher
Explorer

Hello, the roadmap resp. availability of first Green Ledger version is planned for second half of 2024. More detailled information if beginning, mid or end second half year are not available yet. Please be aware that the timeline could be changed.

We would like to provide you more detailed information regarding Green Ledger in a personal dialog.

Please feel free to contact me: lutz.trescher@sap.com

0 Kudos

lutz.trescher Greetings Lutz, can you please share overview material or Demo on Green Ledger. Also It would be good to understand the processes from which the base data will be captured. Thanks in anticipation, Monika

Hi Monika, may I ask you if you´re a customer or SAP colleague so that I can link you to the responsible colleague. I´m CA Lead for MU Germany and not able to cover all requests. Thank you

0 Kudos

Hello Lutz,

Thanks. Have dropped you a mail for a suitable time to connect .

amitkulkarni101
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lutz for the information. We will revert shortly in case of further questions..