SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

CLOSED TODAY AUG 30

SAP's TechEd conferences showcases some of the latest and awesomest technology. SAP packs each event’s agenda with sessions and networking opportunities, so attendees can gain knowledge and make connections.

You want to go? Well, we want you to go too! We want to meet as many people as possible at these events — and we want SAP community members to reap the benefits of SAP TechEd participation. That’s why the SAP Developer Relations team is again planning to award prizes that can help more people attend SAP TechEd.

Yes, you heard it­ – this year, we are once again holding a contest to give away hundreds of show-floor passes (which include access to lectures, but NOT Hands-on sessions). Specifically, the contest will grant passes to 300 individual winners, who can choose which one of the three SAP TechEd 2019 events they want to attend (subject to availability).

We have 100 passes for SAP TechEd 2019 Las Vegas, 100 for SAP TechEd 2019 Barcelona, and 100 for SAP TechEd 2019 Bangalore.

As you might expect, there are official rules with the typical legal language, but the gist is this: To be eligible for one of the passes, you must complete a mission. Don’t worry, it’s hardly a mission impossible!

CLOSED TODAY AUG 30

Your mission

The mission consists of a series of tutorials focused on SAP Cloud Platform workflows. Complete the tutorials, close off the mission, and you’ll have the option of entering the official SAP TechEd 2019 lottery (one entry per person).

That’s all there is to it.

The contest will end on August 30, and anyone who completed the mission (and chose to participate in the contest) will be entered for the ticket lottery. A week or so later, winners will be chosen at random, then contacted.

NOTE: The lucky winners will still need to cover travel, lodging, etc., - a show-floor pass is worth approximately $1,500 -not bad for taking tutorials that teach valuable information anyway.

Get started on the tutorials now and who knows, we may get the chance to congratulate you in person on the showfloor at an SAP TechEd event!

CLOSED TODAY AUG 30

76 Comments
0 Kudos
In the title of this blog it says "CLOSED". How can it be that the contest is closed already? According the conditions in the page 2019-tutorial-mission.html the contest ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT August 30. But now it is only 5 something PT, isn't it?

With best regards, Roger
0 Kudos
"You’re registered for the SAP TechEd drawing"

Ok, so it looks like things have worked ok. So it is fine 🙂
babu_kilari5
Explorer
Hello ian.thain When will the results be announced for this one ?
mraffel
Participant
Just got an email stating that I won! Yay! Thank you SAP and the team who put together the competition!

Best regards,

Mathias
Aman_P
Explorer

This will be my first TechEd event.

Thank you SAP and team.

I won the free pass and super excited to attend at Las Vegas.

Regards,

Aman

0 Kudos
Thank you so much Ian!! Super excited!!  Are results for bangalore teched also announced?
Thank you SAP Team !! Got an email that I won.

Looking forward to attend SAP TechEd 2019.
jorgeflorez
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you SAP Team !!

SAP TechEd here we go!!!!
jkocher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Received my winners email 😄 looking forward to Barcelona TechEd!

vipin
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello,

Did you publish results some where? Or will winner receive email?

Thanks
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
Winners of the draw for each location will be emailed directly.

Ian
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
We do not announce the individual winners. Winners will be emailed directly

Ian
Did you guys finished with all the e-mails or it is still on going? Trying to calculate my chances 😄

Thank you!
ipravir
Active Contributor
Woooohhhoooo,

Received a mail from SAP as mentioning me as one of the lucky winner of SAP TechEd 2019 for Bangalore location.

Thank you SAP 🙂
kaus19d
Active Contributor

Hi,

Just couple of hours back I received the mail that I won free pass for SAP TechEd 2019 for the above mission completion!!!

………… Wohuuuu….!!!

Super Excited to be there as its 1st time for me to be in SAP TechEd, Bangalore…. So I would be able to meet many of you SAP Pros there, Thanks a lot SAP & Team for giving me this opportunity

Thanks,

Kaushik

sudipghosh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you SAP Developer Community for such wonderful opportunity.
iamvivekrk
Participant
Hello Team,

At first I thought this was a spam, so I waited for another registration e-mail from SAP. Totally unexpected, this is a reward for continuously engaging in exploring the tutorials and community.

Excited to be one among the lucky winners for an entry pass to SAP TechEd Bangalore.

Thank you SAP 🙂

Cheers,

Vivek.
david_zepeda
Explorer
Hello,

Just curious to know when the actual registration emails will be sent out, in my case for Las Vegas.

Thanks, DZ
ruben_rollano
Participant
0 Kudos
Wooooww,

I am one of the winners for the SAP TechEd Barcelona.

Thank you very much to all the team for this opportunity.

Best regards.
0 Kudos
Has anyone from the lucky winners already received a registration email for the ticket?
gsanroman
Explorer
0 Kudos
i can't believe i won, Thanks SAP for the chance
Not Yet. Still waiting for the email from SAP
Can't believe I still have not received the Registration email from SAP for LV-24-27 Sep-2019 until today 9/23. Is anyone looking into this?
jkocher
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi, did you finally receive your registration mail?
0 Kudos
Just go to On-Site Assistance. There you will get your Badge.
htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Has anyone already received the official registration email for Barcelona?

Regards Helmut