Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇮🇳 SAP CodeJam ABAP: SAP BTP, ABAP Environment & RAP

SAP CodeJam
ABAP_Pune.png

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT - We will send confirmation emails a couple of weeks before the event and we will manage a waitlist, in case some of the RSVPs are unable to make it to the event.

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of the ABAP Cloud, and specifically introduces attendees to ABAP Cloud and the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model. ABAP Cloud is the ABAP-based development model for S/4HANA Cloud, S/4HANA on-premise, and SAP BTP, ABAP environment.

Learn how to use proven and new technologies, such as Core Data Services (CDS) and behavior definition and implementation languages, to build SAP Fiori apps and OData services on any of the ABAP Cloud options. In this hands-on experience, developers will create their first ABAP applications using ABAP Cloud, expose and consume services via HTTP, and explore the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Friday 14th June 2024 in Pune, India from 9:00 - 16:00 IST

Location: Rialtes Technologies & Solutions LLP, World Trade Center, 119, Tower-2, 1st Floor, Kharadi, Pune- 411014, Maharashtra, India

The event is kindly being hosted by Rialtes Technologies & Solutions LLP, thank you! Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 30 attendees. If you wish to attend, please indicate that using the "I'm attending" facility on this page.

The instructors are Developer Advocates Sheena M K and Shilpa Shankar

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: abap-exercises-codejam/prerequisites.md at main · SAP-samples/abap-exercises-codejam (github.com).

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Starts:
Ends:
Add to Calendar
Rialtes Technologies and Solution LLP, 119, EON Free Zone, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
14 Comments
RAHUL1221
Explorer

Hello all,
So had a query like i am constantly getting this below error no matter how many times i install the latest version of eclipse and ADT

ERROR - You were successfully authenticated, but an error occurred during the Service Instance logon. Please ensure that you have a user for the Service Instance.

RAHUL1221_0-1715511274977.png

Any help to resolve above error would be really great.

Thanks.

PinkySRoy881902
Explorer

Hello @RAHUL1221,

The error looks like more of an authentication issue with respect to your id / user id thats been used for installations and access. Please check with admin if your sap id got the proper roles and authentication to use the service. And do share , if the issue resolved. 

Thanks and Best Regards

PinkySRoy881902

RAHUL1221
Explorer

Hello @PinkySRoy881902 ,

Actually i tried even all those methods out. 
1. Recreated service key without using boosters.

2. Reinstalled latest versions of eclipse and ADT.

only thing being i wasn't able to get identity and access management tile to do the below following steps:

• Go to ABAP Instance Dashboard in BTP

• In dashboard go to Identity and Access Management catalog under Administration

• Click Tile "Maintain Business Roles"

• Go to role "SAP_BR_DEVELOPER"

• Edit the role

• Add You user to this role

• Save

• Go to Eclipse and create Project ABAP Cloud using service key from BTP and logon via web browser

not sure if the identity and access management tile is available in the trial system.

Thanks,
Rahul 

RAHUL1221
Explorer

Actually i tried even all those methods out. 
1. Recreated service key without using boosters.

2. Reinstalled latest versions of eclipse and ADT.

only thing being i wasn't able to get identity and access management tile to do the below following steps:

• Go to ABAP Instance Dashboard in BTP

• In dashboard go to Identity and Access Management catalog under Administration

• Click Tile "Maintain Business Roles"

• Go to role "SAP_BR_DEVELOPER"

• Edit the role

• Add You user to this role

• Save

• Go to Eclipse and create Project ABAP Cloud using service key from BTP and logon via web browser

will it be possible that we would be able to get this cleared during the Code jam else.

Thanks,
Rahul 

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Rahul,

You do not need IAM apps as it's in the trial system. Can you try once by creating a new sub account and use a different browser. Choose US East while creating Sub account.

gphadnis2000
Participant

I'm attending

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi,

Kindly click on Yes in the "Will you be attending?" section

gphadnis2000
Participant

Done . Thanks

PinkySRoy881902
Explorer

Clicked "Yes". Thanks

rbs15231
Newcomer

Clicked on ' YES '.....

😊 

rbs15231
Newcomer

Will we get any participation confirmation email?

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Yes, we will reach out to you when the event is nearing.

rbs15231
Newcomer

Ok...Thank you for information.