SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ SAP CodeJam ABAP: SAP BTP, ABAP Environment & RAP (Bangalore, India)

SAP CodeJam
Banner.png

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT - We will send confirmation emails a couple of weeks before the event and we will manage a waitlist, in case some of the RSVPs are unable to make it to the event.

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of the ABAP Cloud, and specifically introduces attendees to ABAP Cloud and the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model. ABAP Cloud is the ABAP-based development model for S/4HANA Cloud, S/4HANA on-premise, and SAP BTP, ABAP environment.

Learn how to use proven and new technologies, such as Core Data Services (CDS) and behavior definition and implementation languages, to build SAP Fiori apps and OData services on any of the ABAP Cloud options. In this hands-on experience, developers will create their first ABAP applications using ABAP Cloud, expose and consume services via HTTP, and explore the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Friday 28th June 2024 in Bengaluru, India from 9:00 - 16:00 IST

Location: Mindset Experience India Pvt. Ltd, WeWork Galaxy, 43 Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru - 560025

The event is kindly being hosted by Mindset Consulting, thank you! Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 35 attendees. If you wish to attend, please indicate that using the "I'm attending" facility on this page.

The instructors are Developer Advocates Sheena M K and Shilpa Shankar

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: abap-exercises-codejam/prerequisites.md at main ยท SAP-samples/abap-exercises-codejam (github.com).

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Mindset Consulting, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
7 Comments
balaji_vr
Discoverer

Looking forward to attend this event. @Shilpa_Shankar @sheenamk I confirmed my participation via email. Hope you will send a final confirmation list before the event. Thank you

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Balaji,

Yes. Your participation is confirmed. You will get a mail from host about the next steps.

Nithesh_Yadav
Explorer

Hello @Shilpa_Shankar @sheenamk I confirmed my participation by Selecting "YES" will be attending .But haven't received any confirmation Email.

Thank you

sheenamk
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Nitesh,

We took the list on 12th June, so the confirmations were sent out based on that list. We have forwarded your request to the host and she will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Sheena.

Kumar-Gaurav
Discoverer

I confirm that I will be attending the event and have sent confirmation mail too. Hope I will find a place in attending list. I request host to kindly update status of my participation via mail.

AbhimanyuD
Newcomer

@Shilpa_Shankar @sheenamk : seems i have not received confirmation email. can you please check once from your side.

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Abhimanyu,

Mail was sent by Kamalika today around 3 PM. I can see your email ID as well. Can you check if the mail is in spam.