Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ SAP Cloud Application Programming Model with SAP HANA Cloud

SAP CodeJam
SAP CAP CodeJam Banner

Note: Dear members, we have reached registration capacity of 25 and the registration is now closed. You can request to be considered in the waitlist by leaving a comment on this event post. In event of any cancellations, we will inform you of the any available seat that gets freed up.

This #SAP #CodeJam event is about combining the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model with SAP HANA Cloud to create full-stack applications. In this CodeJam, we will learn how to deploy and configure an instance of the SAP HANA Cloud trial, develop a multi-target application using SAP Business Application Studio and the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, and create a service layer and SAP Fiori UI that also includes SAP HANA native artifacts such as calculation views.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Friday, 28th June, 2024 from 09:00 to 16:00 IST.

We thank Phoenix Business Consulting for hosting this event at Hyderabad. 

Event venue:

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad
Plot No. 2, Survey No. 64, HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081, India

The language of the event and the content will be English. 

The instructors are Developer Advocate @ajay_soreng  and  @eshrinivasan .

There are essential pre-requisites that must be completed by every attendee before arriving at the event location. They are documented here:  https://github.com/SAP-samples/cap-hana-exercises-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md

Please note:

1.  "BTP Free Tier Plan" is not available for India, hence the participants must get their BTP Free Trial Account and choose Normal Prerequisites.
  2. While creating the BTP Free Trial sub-account, please choose region as US EAST.

Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendeesRegister here on this Community Event page by clicking the Yes button in the Will you be attending? section. The confirmed members will receive an email from the instructors/host as we reach closer to the event.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the #SAP #CodeJam group.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Phase 2, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India
7 Comments
umapathi
Newcomer

Hi Shrinivasan,

I am really interested to attend this training. Please help.

Regards,

Umapathi

ajay_soreng
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Umapathi, 

We have recorded your request. We will inform you if there are any cancellation or if seats get free. 

Best Regards, Ajay 

SHIVA_RAMA_R
Newcomer

Hi Shrinivasan/Ajay,

Greetings!

Unfortunately, we had missed the opportunity in registration, Kindly help here in attending the training.

Thanks

Rama

ajay_soreng
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Rama, 

We have recorded your request. We will inform you if there are any cancellation or if any seat gets freed up. 

Best Regards, Ajay 

tanveer_ahmed
Discoverer

Hello Ajay,

I am interested to attend this session. If there is any cancellation, Please give me a chance to attend this event.

Tanveer ahmed

James_John
Newcomer

Hi Ajay,

I registered for the codejam, when will be send the confirmation email? please let me know the confirmation or not selected in the attendees list. 

Best Regards

ajay_soreng
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi @James_John the seats were limited to only 25. The confirmations were sent to the first 25 members who registered. I am sorry you were not in the final list of participants that we sent to the host of the event. 

Thanks and Best Regards, Ajay