cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Archive

0 Kudos

Good day

Can you please assist. When we try to access the SAP Archive website so that we can view previous questions we always fail. Currently now we get a default page showing a certain question and answer which you would not have asked. This page will remain there even if you search differently. Is this an access issue?

Please assist

Former Member

It would be helpful if you could give specific examples of things that you think should work but don't, or steps we can carry out ourselves to reproduce the problem.

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Good day

Somehow today the we are able to connect after failing to do so for over 3 months. I dont know what could have happened or changed.

Thank you for you assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Computers are a constant mystery to me 🙂

Glad it is now working properly for you.

Steve.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor

Can you post screenshots or explain in steps how you get to this place where you get what you described?

I would go from the top menu SAP community and select there Archived Discussions and Documents

I would then need to scroll a little down to find the link to View Discussions

And in the next screen I find a search bar at the very top with a hint "search for archived discussions" that immediately vanishes when you enter your own search term.

Was this "search for archived discussions" the search term that confused you?

Or was it that after you entered a search term you just get nothing ?

This is probably a broken feature.

Just use Google to search, enter your search term followed by "site:sap.com" or followed by "archive.sap.com" if you only want to search the archive instead of the entire SAP domain.

0 Kudos

This has been happening for sometime now and it seems everyone at our workplace has that same problem

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Does it occur also with a portable browser in private browsing mode?

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Either way I try to visit the site i get expected results. i.e. I just tried going to the link you posted ofdiscussions

https://archive.sap.com/discussions

Below is a screenshot of the results i'm getting. Please take note of the link on the browser.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's certainly odd. When I visit that URL, this is what I get:

Have you tried different browsers? Empyting your browser cache? A different PC?

Steve.