cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any filter for Q&A community by SAP products?

BobShen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Team,

Now the new community has been launched, but the questions in Q&A can't be easily identified by different SAP products, for example: S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, etc., so it brings efforts to determine which product the questions are coming from, since I am only focusing on S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, and other colleagues may focus on ECC, S/4HANA OP.

So it is better to add a mandatory field when posting a question to identity the specific SAP products. it can be identity which product belongs to from the default page. see screenshot below

BobShen_0-1723615510980.png

Br, Bob

View Entire Topic
craigcmehil
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

All content when posted has  or should have a tag applied "SAP Managed Tags", from there you can use the managed tag pages (i.e. https://community.sap.com/t5/c-khhcw49343/SAP+S%25252F4HANA+Cloud+Public+Edition/pd-p/08e2a51b-1ce5-...) to then see specifically those items with that tag.

In the next few days a new release will be deployed and you will be able to filter by content type on those managed tag pages.

VolkerBarth
Contributor
0 Kudos
But how do I search for a particular search term with results just limited to a managed tag?
craigcmehil
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
Search is a big focus for adding in the managed tags as a filter right now and we are looking at 3 different options currently to find the best one.