cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see my Badges after recent changes to community site

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, New community site changes looks great, many congratulations to team...

However, I am not able to see my earned badges, please help adding them back to my profile...

@craigcmehil @jerryjanda  please help

Thanks-

Abhishek

JimSpath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"AbhishekSharma has earned 53 badges!" looks right now!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

We're working to add back the badges that are missing. We need to work with our IT team on this, and we'll reach out to you when your badges are fixed.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
@jerryjanda thanks for your reply... just following up on, because got email communication from community global that badges will be updated on March 1st. But they are still not updated in my profile... Thanks- Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor

Hello @AbhishekSharma,

Here is your badges. https://community.sap.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/9942/page/1 

You have only 6 for new Community. You meant probably you lost all previous badges! Very unfortunate! Reach out Community Managers. I'm sure they will help you.

TuncayKaraca_0-1708529259147.png

Regards,
Tuncay

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
Hi @TuncayKaraca thanks for your reply. But I am looking for all my earned badges which were available to my profile before community site upgrade.
TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
Understand @AbhishekSharma, I'm sure @jerryjanda can help you. 🙂
RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi @RAHEEL_BABAR thanks for your reply. But I am looking for all my earned badges which were available to my profile before community site upgrade.