Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Lost Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When my Content is rejected why do I lost 20 points? The points which I earned for the rejected content should only be lost but why I am losing

previous earned points. Please adivse.

This is my last rejected content link

http://scn.sap.com/message/16043174#16043174

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said in our email exchange -

Any points accrued on the rejected post will obviously be lost. You may also find that points are lost if a question you answered was rejected. Sometimes this may happen quite a long while after the post was made. Typically though it only affects people who've answered questions that were contrary to the Rules of Engagement. In these instances it makes sense to report those posts to the moderators instead of answering them.

The point is that the two point losses are not directly related. They are separate incidents. They are indirectly related in that I've often rejected your posts for various reasons, and so I search to see if any other of your posts were against the rules - in doing so I came across a post that should have been rejected a while ago - it wasn't even ABAP related. So I rejected it.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to let you know that your points will have gone down again, since you answered a couple of posts that were rejected. Rather than answer basic questions, you'll save time if you report them to moderators.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You lost 20 points(in ABAP forum discussion) at ABAP forum. You can see your reputation tab or go to your profile-->reputation-->left side, Expertise--->expand abap forum, it may shows the points which you lost.

You might be answered basic question or already discussed thread. in such cases moderators will remove thread and earned  points in that thread will be lost for all experts who ever answered(rewarded by original poster)

By using alert moderator option we can alert moderator when users post basics issue or already discussed issues without search.

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may can have a look into the blog post , in the section "Discussion removed or rejected by space moderator:"