DevOps and System Administration Discussions
Dive into SAP DevOps and system administration. Join discussions to collaborate on optimizing workflows, share knowledge, and leverage resources effectively.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC processing Failed: SncProcessInput

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am facing issue when SAP tries connecting to our SAP Server. Error is SNC processing Failed: SncProcessInput (Screenshot Attached).

1.) I have update SAP router certificate, Maintained connection details in sap portal.

2.) Connection Status is connected.

3.) OSS RFC Connection Test fails in SM59 (Screenshot Attached).

7 REPLIES 7

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh.

1. Refer the SAP note 1178684 for the following error message "Error is SNC processing Failed: SncProcessInput"

2. Have you completed the SAP Backbone connectivity? after that it will be change the new RFC in SM59 SDCC_OSS.

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

Hello SS,

Am not aware of SAP Backbone connectivity. Can you help me.

For your info we are not running SolMan.

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh.

Check this blog and also you can search in google to find the so many sites

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/12/11/step-by-step-guide-for-sap-support-backbone-update/

Regards

SS

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I removed the tag for "EWM - Basis," as that actually isn't about Basis. It's about Enterprise Warehouse Management. Yes, I know, a confusing tag name, and many people add it when it's not really appropriate.

I also converted your response to Sriram to a comment under his answer. I realize he had already seen your response, but normally he would not have been notified that you responded unless you respond to his answer. Also, your response isn't a new answer, nor is his second response back to you; it's all a continuation of the discussion from his first answer.

On another tag-related topic, if I understand your question correctly, this is about SAP Support having trouble establishing a remote support connection back to your servers for processing of a Customer Incident? If that's correct, then you should add the tag "Support Services" to the question.

Cheers,
Matt Fraser
SAP Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Hello SS,

I have fixed connection issue.

Issue is with SAP Router version and CRYPTOLIB version. Restored connection with SAP.

Thanks for providing inputs.

0 Kudos

Hi dear Dinesh,

I am facing the same issue could you please tell me how can i fix it ?

Kr.

0 Kudos

For anyone needing to fix an issue with SAProuter version, CRYPTOLIB version, or SAProuter Certificate; these topics are all covered in https://support.sap.com/en/tools/connectivity-tools/saprouter/install-saprouter.html