Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work-Flow in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURU's

I am an ABAP fresher. I am interested in work-flow in ABAP. Material in internet is so confusing. Can you forward any eazy material for the same...

thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,chenna kesava

Please stop this rubbish!

For Both of you "Material in internet is so confusing"?!?

8 REPLIES 8

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,chenna kesava

Please stop this rubbish!

For Both of you "Material in internet is so confusing"?!?

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

>

> If we both...

..You both are same. This is rubbish....

0 Kudos

If both of you did not get enough reading material, then it means both of you have either not searched or dont know how to search.

Oh btw, asking the same question with two different id's is a serious offense according to the Rules of Enagagement of this forum, the result being deletion of both accounts.

pk

0 Kudos

Oh I am sorry for that...

But I am really interested to know about work-flow in ABAP...

0 Kudos

Nice to hear that you want to learn all about Workflow. And the best way to learn is search on the internet and study the documents and try to get hands-on.

By asking a question here and getting bit and pieces of readymade answers, which may or may not be useful to you will do you more harm than good.

Inculcate the habbit of searching and solving difficult problems on your own than asking for help. Theres more satisfaction derived from that, apart from being a confidence-booster.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kiran

Please SEARCH SDN

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Locked for obvious reasons.