Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email not triggered for Unregistered candidates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am on EHP6 and verification email is not getting triggered for unregistered candidates. After registration, confirmation message is displayed however email is not triggered. Its not there in SOST as well.

Have done the following configurations so far :

- Set the Parameter RECFA VERIF to X

Following services are activated and service user is also assigned to them:

- /default_host/sap/bc/erecruiting/verification

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_verification

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_new_verif_mail

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_draft_applications

- /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_unverified_cand

- Workflow template WS51900018 is active

- Parameters maintained for Periodic Services " HANDLE_UNVERIFIED_CANDIDATES"

- Activities maintained in Table V77RCF_ACT_TYPE and assigned to object type NA in V77RCF_ACT2OTYPE

- Assigned correspondence activities to E-mail verification scenarios ( V77RCF_COMM2ACT )

- Candidate is already created for WF-BATCH and Service User.

Any suggestions to overcome this?

Thanks,
Sachin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Is it just for the unregistered candidates not getting any mails or do you see mails triggered for other candidates from E-Rec system?

Regards,

Sarvesh Hasija

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Is it just for the unregistered candidates not getting any mails or do you see mails triggered for other candidates from E-Rec system?

Regards,

Sarvesh Hasija

0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Other emails are working fine. Only for verification the email is not triggering. Any suggestions ?

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please check in the workflow log (transaction SWI1) if the verification email task was processed at all.

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your input. The workflow status is completed. However, it seems that the verification status is set incorrectly. Refer to the attached snapshot for more details :

It seems like the system is assuming that the candidate is verified. However, if I check in HRP5102 then the verification status is set as 1. Any ideas what could be missing in this?

Thanks,
Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Probably the workfow ran before the HRP5102 entry setting. Then you would have 0 and it is recognized with the wrong value.

Please check if the workflow ERC_OBJECT CREATED is set to the event queue in transaction SWETYPV.

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I have maintained the entry in SWETYPV and also resolved couple of authorization issues. The workflow is now triggered correctly as shown in the below snapshot.

However, still I am not able to receive initial verification e-mail even in SOST. However, subsequent reminder emails are generated.

Can you please advice what can be missing or any other suggestion to analyze this issue further?

Thanks,
Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Any entries in SLG1?

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

The following is the error message reported in SLG1 for WF-BATCH:

No errors are seen for RCF_WD_SERV. IT 5102 is maintained for the mentioned NA and all relationships for Objects like CP, BP and NA are also proper.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Does your workflow user (WF_BATCH) has a candidate object  and eg. the recruiter role assigned?

Best regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your reply. I had assigned only the internal candidate role to WF-BATCH. The NA is also created.

I tried assigning the recruiter role to WF-BATCH and this also did not help. Instead, now I am getting the following error in SLG1

Thanks,
Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

That's an error raised from workflow directly. It could be connected to the form you want to send via workflow user. Do you use a standard form or a custom one?

Best regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks again for your valuable inputs. I am using the standard form as shown in the below snapshot:

I believe there is some issue with the standard form i.e. HRRCF_CS_IT_EXA_VERIF_REG as I am not able to view the preview of this form from R/3 as well. I get the following dump :

If I assign another form to this activity then the email is triggered properly.

Thanks,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

That's a smartform issue and I will move your thread to the ABAP forum.

Regards,

Nicole