Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor creation ooalv report

akash_01
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello experts iam working on Vendor creation using BDC in my requirment i need to create vendor using BDC and the vendor number which is created should be displayed in the ooalv report . Now the problem is when i try to hard code the vendor created using Bdc that particular vendor is displayed in OOALV. Each time i run my program a new vendor gets created and that vendor is not getting display. i want to display the vendor without hard coding the values.can someone help me on how to achieve this?

2 REPLIES 2

abo
Active Contributor

Please reformat the question: it is unreadable as it stands now.

akash_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts iam working on Vendor creation using BDC in my requirment i need to create vendor using BDC and the vendor number which is created should be displayed in the ooalv report . Now the problem is when i try to hard code the vendor created using Bdc that particular vendor is displayed in OOALV. Each time i run my program a new vendor gets created and that vendor is not getting display. i want to display the vendor without hard coding the values.can someone help me on how to achieve this?