Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit or BADi for after save TO creation via LT06 and LT04

former_member530652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to capture the SU (Storage Unit) created from TO, please can you guide me which user exit or BADi can be of the help to achieve this?

Regards,

Sandeep

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which BAdI did you already check? (e.g. WM_ENHANCMENT)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked for below BADi:

BADI_MATN1

WM_ENHANCEMENT

BADI_LAYER

BADI_HU_MAIN

BADI_HU_PACKING_ALWD

BADI_HU_PACKING_QTY

BADI_HU_SAVE

BADI_HU_AUTOPACK

WM_ENHANCEMENT is not available for the use actually.

I want to capture the SU of the TO so could you please help me what should be my approach for the same?

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Check is not use 😉

Did you look for the calling point for SAP of methods WM_ENHANCMENT->TO_CREATE and TO_CHANGE (where-used) , look for some implicit (or explicit) option available for your implementation.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check any event being raised after TO creation in SWEL, switch on trace in SWELS first. If yes then you can attach your check FM in SWETYPV and save the SU if none of the BADI options is able to help

Nabehet

former_member530652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one more BADi LE_WM_RF_QUEUE which I have implemented but it is giving me very strange issue.

When I activate this BADi and try to create TO then it is giving me error message "Text ID GRUN language EN not found"....When I deactivate BADi and create new TO with new inbound delivery I don't receive this error message.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Sandeep