Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit in ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to find a user exit in ME21N to satisfy the customer requirement.

First he wants to get the customer details from T001L instead of T001W and then customer wants to replace the customer details from the shipping tab of item details.

I have found the user exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_017 , but when i try to change the value in run time of this customer, then its overwriting my value n not getting updated .

Regards and Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

No user-exits exist in PO processing (like ME21N) to change any SAP-data, only custom fields may be modified.

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi,

check this Exit...."EXIT_SAPMM06E_013"...

This will suit for ur requirement..

Thanks...

0 Kudos

Hi John ,

I would like to explain in depth so that u can understand and give me the right suggestion.

To be more specific here , i am actually looking to change the customer(KUNNR) value in the Shipping tab of the item details.

For this i need, the proper user exit . i have tried going in the PAI of item . and tried changing the value, but it gets overwrite.

Regards,