Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport release

marcela_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have an ocean in my mind!!! I know that it's something easy but I can´t clear it. May be you can bring light to me.

I have a Workbench transport release with many ABAP Programs. I released it for sending to QA environment. When I check the transport log I notice that some programs are in red (not all the ones that are inside the order).

My question is, I have to send back in another release all the objects or only the ones that has problems (the red ones)?

Thanks & many kind regards,

MM.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are certain objects red.Is it a syntax error or activation etc...

Please mention the type of errors you got in the export logs of the development system.

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check the objects having errors and correct these objetc in the DEV system and transport to QA.

You can re-import either all objects(use option Overwrite Originals) as in last TR or only objects with errors.

marcela_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for the answers.

The only thing I wpuld like to know is if I have a release with 2 ABAP objects, I release it and send it to QA environment, I check the log and I have 1 of the 2 objects with transport error. The other one, the suppose "good one", arrives to QA or I have to send it again?

Thanks!!

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MMP,

the red ones could not be imported and activated for a reason. You can try again after finding the reason and correcting the situation.

It should not be required to repeat the transport for all objects, but it won't hurt.

Regards,

Clemens