Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time format error

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm using the data element PIPATN. the value is stored in 3000(table t630r) but it displays in alv is :30. While i downloading in excel, it dispalys 29:59:00 but i need ":30".

Thanks in Advance,

Vallamuthu.M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The domain for the data element PIPATN uses a conversion routine " CONVERSION_EXIT_TSTRN_OUTPUT" which converts 3000 to :30.. Use a charcater field and try to pass the converted value to the final internal table and then try to download and see.

Regards,

Nagaraj

3 REPLIES 3

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The domain for the data element PIPATN uses a conversion routine " CONVERSION_EXIT_TSTRN_OUTPUT" which converts 3000 to :30.. Use a charcater field and try to pass the converted value to the final internal table and then try to download and see.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use conversation routine CONVERSION_EXIT_TSTRN_OUTPUT..it wil resolve your problem

0 Kudos

Hi!!

I am having the same problem with my report.

My compagnie uses SAP R/3 and when i do list-Save/Send--File---spreadsheet

In excel instead of giving me :30 it gives me 29:59:00. Can someone help me. I am new to SAP and i would like to have as much details as possible.

Thank you