Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control - Scroll down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue in table controll scroll down, I have tried in many ways but still not yet solved.

If anyone worked with similar issues please help me...!!

In table control previously it will display only 10 rows, As per new requirement I have made it as scrollable. it is used create installed base(IB53 transaction). The issue is, even I am making it scrollable then also if I am entering more than 10 records then it is not getting updated in IB53 transaction. Only 10 record are being updated. It is using BDC, I have tried with p+ function code to capture the page down event. But it is not working.

If any further information required ask me. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Priya Reddy

5 REPLIES 5

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter the record into first row and press the Page down then the entered row goes up and first row will be empty and enter the second row and do the same process...in this way need not required to handle the index as you are entering the all the records in the first row itself.

If this doesn't help please post your code here.

0 Kudos

Thanks Glen for the quick reply. In this way everytime we shoudl press pagedown aft entering each record.

The following is the code which I have tried. In this I have created recording and then tried.

IF lv_count = 11.
      PERFORM bdc_dynpro      USING 'SAPLIBOF' '0200'.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '/00'.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'RIBIB-EXTID' lv_descr.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'RIBIB-DESCR' lv_descr.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_CURSOR' 'RIBOF-REVLV'.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'RIBOF-REVLV' p_revlv.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'RIBOF-UNIT' 'EA'.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_CURSOR' 'IB0002-MATNR(01)'.
      PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_SUBSCR' 'SAPLIBOFMA   0600PUSHBUTTONS'.
      lv_count = 1.

0 Kudos

Correct, enter page down each time.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Is your question answered? It would be good if you post the solution here in case others have the same issue as you, that way we can all learn on this forum. Also please close.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why