Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy of approval for a purchase request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Someone knows programatically how to discover the tables and the line code where the strategy of approval is built?

The fields Grupo de Liberacion and Estrategia liberac. are filled according to the selection ZTPP,etc.

thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check some of the posts wrt release

10 REPLIES 10

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check some of the posts wrt release

0 Kudos

thank you so much

0 Kudos

Programatically where Can I find the program section that gets the strategy?

thanks

0 Kudos

Dear 

The "ME_REL_GENERAL_STRATEGY_EBAN" FM is responsible for performing release operation in PR.

Go to SE37, Use breakpoints for above FM and create Pur. Req to identify release strategy program.

Hope it helps...

Reg,

Bhg

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Bhg, I will give a look a the function.

0 Kudos

Bit delayed to ask you, exactly what you are looking in release strategy.?

0 Kudos

Hi Bhg,

I am trying to discover what determines that "tab strategy" makes appears.

When I fill the fields required in the Purchase Request me51n , sometimes there is no strategy, the "tab strategy" doesn't appears, and I have an error that says "Error: no approval strategy was determined"

So, that's because I ask if there's a way programatically to know where is the validation that make appears or disappear the "tab strategy"

Perhaps there's a user exit, that is validating this strategy.

Thanks so much Bhg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhg is spot on,

But if you are programming and you wish to know what approval is in the landscape for a requisition, and what is next take a look at FM BAPI_REQUISITION_GETRELINFO, it is brilliant for finding out all release info on a PR.

Good Luck

Shaunny B

0 Kudos

There is one more functional way to identify what approval will hit to a particular requisition, Tcode CL30N. It results strategy Object (Strategy & Class).

0 Kudos

thanks Shaun