Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Table Join between VBKD, VBAK, VBAP & KNA1

enietupski
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a query that will tell me the order type (BSARK) for a PO, but the report is creating duplicates of each line item. I tried adding language to correct it but it didn't work and I don't know what is wrong. Also I don't have a background in SAP and won't understand really technical answers so I'm attaching pictures - thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

If you are new, I recommend starting the SQVI against a logical database, which does the joins for you - logical database VAV is a good one for SD - and there are others.

raul_natu
Explorer

Hi Elizabeth,

Table VBKD has primary key VBELN + POSNR so is normal to have duplicate PO.

Best Regards,

Raul Natu

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Can you at least explain why you joined all these tables if you only want VBAK-BSARK for a given Purchase Order VBAK-VBELN? (only VBAK is needed) Joining VBAK with VBKD or VBAP will multiply the number of lines...

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi you can use logical database VAV, go to SE36 you see the information og LDB. This will be a esyway for you