Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection-screen view will be same with first i select when back/leave to screen 1000

hanjes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

So, I make user-command of check box which change view of the selection screen when i check it.

while i check, it is going to be this

but, when i run this program, i back to selection screen/ screen 1000. it will be this

the checkbox still checked but the view of selection screen differed with the first view/the user-command (checkbox weekly report) not works.

someone know to solve this issue or had been along with this experience? please help, experts. Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since this is your first question, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Q&A Tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bt1juWUUM
Many thanks!

Keep in mind, when you receive an answer that was helpful to you, accept it as best answer.

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

hanjes
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have found the answer. So, you just put logic

CASE abap_true

WHEN pa_weekly(the checkbox).

LOOP AT SCREEN.

IF ...

ENDIF.

screen-active = '0'.

ENDLOOP.

WHEN OTHERS.

ENDCASE.

so, if reversed. then it won't run. because, when you go back to the selection screen, all the variables will be initialized, but not abap_true because it's a constant, and it will check which one is abap_true

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I don't understand neither your question nor your latest comment. If you have solved your issue, then it's great.