Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a program, when I look this program from SE80, I can not see the subroutines, dictionary fields. But I know that there are subtoutines and dictionary fields in my program. And, when I do check syntax, there is no problem. How can I see the subroutines, dictionary fields?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member635028
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In se80 in first tab select as PROGRAM and in the second tab give your program name then u will get the sub options for ur program inthat u will get fields,Events,Subroutines,Screens .

i think this will help u out.......

Thanks,

Sreevani

4 REPLIES 4

former_member635028
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In se80 in first tab select as PROGRAM and in the second tab give your program name then u will get the sub options for ur program inthat u will get fields,Events,Subroutines,Screens .

i think this will help u out.......

Thanks,

Sreevani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akturk,

While creating the subroutines,dictionary fields,did u specify the same package name??

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Huseyin,

to view the subroutines and dictionary fields you have to create the program under a package name.

first create the package name and then follow the procedure for creating subroutines and fields.

in earlier versions we are supposed to create under a development class...............

regards,

praba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi akturk,

just do one thing ,

give ur program name in se38

goto display mode .

now there is a pushbotton called display object list

or press (ctrlshiftf5) press this one .

now u should see the subroutines and dictionary fields of ur program .

try this option .

regards,

vikky.