Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script error

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am having a script which when added to a program and executed it is giving an error message that the form EN is not active and has no errors.Even after activating it I am getting the same.Kindly let me know the reason.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the script maintain the language as EN

24 REPLIES 24

former_member624107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

U might hav activated the form for a different langauage other than EN(english).

Activate the form for english n den try

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

Form is in EN only.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking forward to experts reply.

K.Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the script maintain the language as EN

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the administrative data of the Script it is showing original langauge and langauge key as EN.Can you be please clear on what you mean to say.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

when trying to activate your form, check your status line for status messages.

sometimes there appears a text like:

"you Form could not be activated due to MAIN window beeing to big for the form."

it happened a lot to myself that i thought i activated a form, since i pressed the key to do so, but never checked those status messages telling me it didnt work.

0 Kudos

Florian,

When I had activated the status bar messages that the form is activated.But when I execute it is saying form zj01 language EN is not active and has no errors.Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking forward to SDN experts reply.

K.Kiran.

Message was edited by:

Kiran K

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a client 230 and 240 in the same server.Now I am making some changes in a script in 230 and wanna test in 240.

In 230 if I execute the script from se71 it is showing the me printpreview.

But in 240 if I execute it is saying form Zj01 EN is not available in 240.I don't have authorisation to SCC1.Do I need to ask the Basis guys to move this to 240 first and ask them again everytime I make a change in 230 so that these changes will get reflected in 240

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran..

Your form is not there in 240(forms are client dependant)...

That is y it is giving error.

Tell ur basis guy to get the form transported to 240.

U can use the transaction SCC1 for that..(tel ur basis guy to do that).

Or u can use this program

RSTXFCPY

execute this in 240

Give source client as 230

Hop this will solve ur problem

Message was edited by:

Sheeba Bhaskaran

Message was edited by:

Sheeba Bhaskaran

Message was edited by:

Sheeba Bhaskaran

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

I think $tmp objects can't be moved in between two clients even if they are in the same server.

What the thing is before putting the changes in the actual script I had copied the script and made changes to that which I wanna test in 240.This copied script is $tmp i.e local object.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

U r rit..we cann't move $tmp objects .

Try to attach the form to a TR first n den move it to the required clint(240)

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

Yes I tried it,but it is saying "Problem calling the transport system and workbench organizer".

When I check it in SE71 in 240 it is displaying a message

"zf01 langauge EN is inconsistent in the text file".

One more thing I had saved the changes that I did to the script in the same transport request which also consists the changes w.r.t the driver program.

If I have to move the script alone to 240 (as the program changes will automatically get reflected in 240) do I need to put it in a separate request or can we use the same request?

Message was edited by:

Kiran K

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran..

Which one u r trying SCC1 or executing the program RSTXFCPY ..?

It is a problem of transporting only..

U can contact the basis guy if u r facing any problem while transporting.

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

I don't have authorisation to SCC1 so I am using RSTXFCPY.Do you mean to say I have to give the TR to basis guys so that it can be moved to 240.If it so I have one more doubt.As I had told you I have saved the changes w.r.t the script in the same TR which also consists the changes w.r.t to the driver program.Will the basis guys be able to transport only the script from 230 to 240 with the request number having both the program changes and script changes.

Or

Do I need to create a separate TR for this script alone so that it can be transported from 230 to 240?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Message was edited by:

Kiran K

0 Kudos

Hi..

Since 240 and 230 r in same server program changes wil get transferd automaticaly..

So there is no problem in transporting the TR.I mean no need to create different TR for program n script.

Get the TR transported to 240 n check

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

Thinking that I have to create a different TR I had deleted the object from the TR which is having the program changes too.

Now if I want to create a new request for the script it is not asking for TR.What needs to be done now?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

HI

So u have deleted Program object from the TR ..

Now u hav only script in ur TR..

If this is the case u can transport the TR(having script only) to 240.

Or u can release the TR(which basis can do) den it wil b asking a new TR if u r changing the script.( i mean after releasing the TR for an object only it wil ask for a new TR)

Message was edited by:

Sheeba Bhaskaran

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

What if both the program as well as the script in the same TR.Even then can I ask the basis guy to move the script to 240 which is in the same server?

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

yaa sure.. u can tel basis guy to transport it to 240

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

Isn't the program RSTXFCPY an alternative for the same so that we can avoid the basis guys for scripts alone?

Even if we use RSTXFCPY do we need to get it done only by the Basis ?

Thanks a ton for your replies.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

yaa RSTXFCPY is the program to copy forms between clients...

That is better option to b followed.. I thot u r getting some error while executing RSTXFCPY ..dat y recommended to get the things done with basis help.

0 Kudos

Sheeba,

Will get back to you,once I am clear on this,if possible keep a watch on this thread.

Thanks a lot once again,

K.Kiran.

former_member222937
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I think you must be go in SE76 and check the Source Langauge & Target Langauge of Form.