Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap script

0 Kudos

I am trying to print customer statements from transaction FD10N, My problem is when i try to get print preview from f.64 the output format is different

from what i want, The decimal is replaced by point and vice versa.

I know that it is depend on country settings in SPRO and transaction OY01 but i want the output should be changed according to the specific company code not by country.

Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So you need to change the sapscript in order to insert the command SET COUNTRY in according to your specific

Max

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So you need to change the sapscript in order to insert the command SET COUNTRY in according to your specific

Max

0 Kudos

set country is already there. Actually i checked in my driver program the values are fetched in the correct format but when the values comes into script elements then changed into the wrong format.

0 Kudos

Where have you placed SET COUNTRY?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put check on country code in script using IF condition on command line operation.

Shrinivas

0 Kudos

what i have to write in if condition for specific country code?

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can also adjust the default parameters of the user in SU01.

Need to logoff and login again to get the changes reflected.

0 Kudos

I tried that but i want the changes will be applicable depends on specific country code.