Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement for programs RFYTXU00 or RFYTXF00

former_member498250
Participant
0 Kudos

We are on 4.6c and SAP informed us that programs RFYTXU00 or RFYTXF00 are obsolete for 4.6c and above. However, we have a need to clear our Taxware Audit file and repost entries to it. Is there a substitute for these programs in 4.6c that can be used to repost to the Audit file?

Thanks,

Bob

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you say they are obsolete. They are both in our 4.7 system and the documentation for neither of them says anything about being obsolete (only that RFYTXF00 is for use in the US).

Rob

0 Kudos

They said because the update to the Tax Audit File happens online via a asynchronous update with RFC_UPDATE_TAXES_DOC or RFC_FORCE_TAXES_DOC

0 Kudos

Well, if SAP told you this, I'd ask them (via OSS message) for clarification.

Rob

0 Kudos

That is how the whole dialog with SAP was done. The only thing good about it is that they made me aware of program RFYTXDISPLAY that may be of some use in the future. I also know that tables TTXI and TTXY are no longer populated in 4.6c and programs RFYTXU00 or RFYTXF00 use TTXI. I had to create a program per OSS Correction 198572 to add entries to TTXI, but when I run the force program it never posts to Taxware even though the report states “Forced to external system”

0 Kudos

I'd still go back to SAP. The two FMs you mentioned are empty in our system and they should have some sort of idea what sort of code belongs there.

Rob

0 Kudos

After additional research, I found OSS note 216364 which explains how to repost documents to the external tax system. This note also refers to correction instruction 216038 which is used to create a custom program that will be needed to update the status flag in Table ETXDCH. I tested this solution on our 4.6c system and it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also working on same interface setup.

RFC Update and Forces not triggering in FI & MM Module.

Could you please help me.

Regards,

Muthu