Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Update Date Cluster B2

former_member759876
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm currently working on a requirement to detect changes in cluster b2. My idea was to save the information from the screenshot, especially the change date, in another table with information like the pers. no, begin- and end date, period and so on. Later when I run my report I want to compare the change dates, and if they are not the same, it means that the information in the cluster has changed. My question is: how can I get access to the "changed on" field. Currently, I am using FM 'HR_FORMS_TIM_GET_B2_RESULTS' to get the information from the cluster b2. Unfortunately, there is no field called "changed on" in the ABAP structure "HRF_TIM_B2". If I display the data using the RP "RPCLSTB2" I notice that in the "VERSION" table I can find the field "changed on". But the table "VERSION" cannot be found in the structure "HRF_TIM_B2".

Kind Regards

Ivan

2 REPLIES 2

hrmanagerde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

this requirement is really challenging because every time someone runs RPTIME00 it creates a new "Changed on" date - even if there is no change. But most of the time there will be a change anyway because there are so many. For B2-Cluster information I like to use FM HR_TIME_RESULTS_GET but macro RP-IMP-C2-B2 also is an option. The "Changed on" field is stored in table PCL2, Relid = B2 and SRTFD = personnel number + period + 1.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Armin

0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

thank you for your answer. I will try that.

Best regards

Ivan