Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on debugging MM-FI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I need to troubleshoot / debug an MM-FI issue but I have no idea where and how to start. Basically, when doing goods issue to a cost center, two FI accounting docs (of different company codes) will be posted. Somehow, user found out some discrepancy in LC2 amount on those two generated FI accounting docs. User suspects that it may be due to wrong date is used to get the exchange rate (for the calculation of LC2 amount). Can you please kindly guide me how to debug such issue? or Can you please point me to the program that generates the FI accounting doc after goods issue is done? Thank you very much for your help and guidance.

2 REPLIES 2

kiran_k8
Active Contributor

GK,

To start with,you can check the screen number where those amount fields reside and then check the PAI and PBO of that Screen during Creation and Change.

K.Kiran.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Look also at notes like 1846282 - During MIRO difference in LC1 LC2. and ask functionals to check Customizing (from which currency amount and at which date/rate are amounts converted) e.g. Note 335608 - Trnsln of 2nd and 3rd lcl crcy fm 1st lcl/trns crcy.